Apollo Pharmacy / cheating innocent customers
I wish to write my experience at RBI Layout, Bangalore-560078 outlet of Apollo Pharmacy. I bought some medicines namely ecospirin and eptoin. I was told by the attendant at the stores this items are dopc items(later I came to know that life saving drugs are called dopc items) and not eligible for discount. My question is that why can't they display this daylight robbery of dopc items no discount in their adverts and also a big board in every shop saying that 1) Following are the list of dopc medicines and they 2) Not eligible for discount You can how they loot the customers, one side they are saying that they are giving discount of 10% and the otherside without any notice this kind of loot. When Medplus is giving discount of 10% for all medicines why can;t this cheats and robbers at Apollo Pharmacy inform clearly that we will not discount on Life Saving Drugs(DOPC Items). As they are not displaying this issue of DOPC, are they not cheats. If they are transparent organization 1) they must display in big board in each and every shop that for DOPC ITEMS(LIFE SAVING DRUGS WE WILL NOT GIVE ANY DISCOUNT) 2) THE FOLLOWING ARE DOPC MEDICINES Can they and will they do it!!!???
More Apollo Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- Apollo Pharmacy - customer courtesy and refusal to accept 
- Apollo Pharmacy - wrong medicine delivered to the patients and unreadable handwriting of doctor.
- Apollo Pharmacy - negligent in discharge of duty by pharmacy staff 
- Apollo Pharmacy - selling expired medicines
- Apollo Pharmacy - rude behaviour 
- Apollo Pharmacy - timings
- Apollo Pharmacy - regarding discount
- Apollo Pharmacy - staff behavior and services
- Apollo Pharmacy - not available any medicines at your naranpura ankur cross road store
- Apollo Pharmacy - customers billing name spelt wrongly