Apollo Pharmacy / cheating innocent customers

Bangalore, India Review updated:

I wish to write my experience at RBI Layout, Bangalore-560078 outlet of Apollo Pharmacy. I bought some medicines namely ecospirin and eptoin. I was told by the attendant at the stores this items are dopc items(later I came to know that life saving drugs are called dopc items) and not eligible for discount. My question is that why can't they display this daylight robbery of dopc items no discount in their adverts and also a big board in every shop saying that 1) Following are the list of dopc medicines and they 2) Not eligible for discount You can how they loot the customers, one side they are saying that they are giving discount of 10% and the otherside without any notice this kind of loot. When Medplus is giving discount of 10% for all medicines why can;t this cheats and robbers at Apollo Pharmacy inform clearly that we will not discount on Life Saving Drugs(DOPC Items). As they are not displaying this issue of DOPC, are they not cheats. If they are transparent organization 1) they must display in big board in each and every shop that for DOPC ITEMS(LIFE SAVING DRUGS WE WILL NOT GIVE ANY DISCOUNT) 2) THE FOLLOWING ARE DOPC MEDICINES Can they and will they do it!!!???

Kr
Jan 09, 2016

Comments

• Kv
      May 23, 2018

Ur Miyapur branch x road Hyderabad us not offering valued discount for the items purchased

K v sarma