AOL / Unfair Billing Practices
I pay by Credit Card. My bill has more than doubled in past two months and I can not reach a person at AOL to discuss it. I used the number on Credit Card bill for AOL and it sends me to bill.aol.com. When I get there, I cannot access my account, nor do I get a phone number to speak to anyone. What a scam they have going.
I am upset and just want to reach a person by phone to discuss why they increased my bill without contacting me or without sending me a notice via mail, that they were billing my account for double the agreed contract. I want someone to contact me since I am unable to contact them.
This is very upsetting to me.
More AOL Complaints & Reviews
- TWX*AOL Service - Unauthorized debit withdrawals! 
- TWX*AOL Service - Wrong billing! 
- TWX*AOL Service - ? what is it 
- TWX*AOL Service - Fraudulently debiting bank account 
- TWX AOL Service - Did not agree to these charges on my acc.! 
- AOL - I am complaining about the lies aol posts about president trump
- AOL - liberal reporting
- AOL - aol sign in
- AOL - refusing to allow users to delete accounts
- AOL - I want to close 2 aol e-mail accounts and have been told by aol that I cannot