AOL / Terrible scam!
After unsuccessfully trying to cancel my account with AOL customer service I finally decided to cancel my credit card in March on 2007. Since AOL were not able to bill me any longer they began mailing me paper bills which I ignored. Why should I pay for something I don't use or have access to? In July or August on 2007 bills have stopped. In January of 2008 I received a letter from a collection agency that I owe AOL close to $70.00. I sent a reply to collection agency that after 12 years with AOL I have earned the right to cancel my services with them any time I want.
After I canceled my credit card and AOL wasn't able to bill me they shut my account down. The question remains: What are they billing me for? I understand with so many different companies out there that offer free email accounts AOL has lost a lot of subscribers, but that's not my problem. Get with the program and stop ripping people off.
More AOL Complaints & Reviews
- TWX*AOL Service - Unauthorized debit withdrawals! 
- TWX*AOL Service - Wrong billing! 
- TWX*AOL Service - ? what is it 
- TWX*AOL Service - Fraudulently debiting bank account 
- TWX AOL Service - Did not agree to these charges on my acc.! 
- AOL - customer support paid account
- AOL - email tech support
- AOL - I am complaining about the lies aol posts about president trump
- AOL - liberal reporting
- AOL - aol sign in