AOLSimply awful

Any other internet company requires you to register the id number on your modem. From t here you can either choose to use their browser or download AOL or Yahoo, etc.

I have been harassed continuously by 4 AOL members. I fear for my life. One of them passed along my name and personal information. Another did a public records search and is broadcasting my personal information, including phone numbers in a public chatroom.

AOL does NOTHING. They may terminate the individual's account, but these psychos can install another AOL account in a number of minutes.. and its ANONYMOUS.

Whereas if you have a way of tracking these indiduals by the IP identification number on their modem, or phone number if they are using dial up service. THESE PSYCHOS WILL NEVER-EVER BE ABLE TO USE AOL AGAIN FROM THAT COMPUTER.

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THESE PREDITORS. PREVENTATIVE, DEFENSIVE TECHNIQUES SUCH AS THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO STOP CHILD PREDITORS, SEXUAL PREDITORS, PSYCHOLOGICAL PREDITORS-WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL THEM.

I did go to the police, because I was getting phone calls in the middle of the night. Other than suggesting I change my phone number there is no other way to stop it.

My address is out there in cyber land. I know who trafficked the information, but NOTHING can be done about it.

LETS START A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT AND PREVENT THIS FROM HAPPENING TO ANYONE ELSE!

Ju

Comments

Jan 18, 2008
    AOL - Unauthorized bank withdrawal!
    7 VERDI CIRCLE
    Newark
    Delaware
    Phone: [protected]

Several times we have tried to locate this party at AOL, without success!! However, there is an ongoing ACH charge through our bank account. I've contacted the bank and they do absolutely nothing to rectify this situation.

• Xd
      Jan 18, 2008

Dear Sir,

Please send your account details and account information to [protected]@aol.com and you can receive support related to your billing issues with Xdrive.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Xdrive

• Ru
      Jun 14, 2008
    AOL - two services
    7 Ladd street
    East Greenwich
    Rhode Island

I have been paying $9.95 every month automatically on my credit card for two services One is TWX*SERVICE0408 the other on is
    TWX*SERVICE0508 I pay $25.90 for that one.
    How can I cancel out the 0408 one?

• Wi
      Jul 29, 2008

I would like to know how to cancel my AOL account...There is no information on how to do this ..I have a new server that is more condusive to my area...Please help...Your fee is taken out of my Checking account each month...I want it stopped...ASAP..W.George

• St
      Jul 30, 2008
    AOL - unable to cancell broadband
    Spain

I have been trying to cancell my broadband supply for 2 years ever since i moved to spain, it is impoossible to cancell on line and and they do not anwer phones or email ...they deliberately make it impossible. i wish to keep my email address only
    regards stanley cornell.

•   Aug 08, 2008
    AOL - The phone support agent refused to give me technical support
    aol.com

The phone support agent refused to give me technical support because she claimed I did not pay for email, contrary to that I have been paying for email for over 6 years. If you get an AOL EMAIL LIKE ME YOU ARE STUPID.

• Te
      Aug 16, 2008
    AOL - retuen of my money
    Raleigh
    North Carolina
    aol.com

i called over 8 days ago to cancelled my account with aol servcies and the said they was going to put the money s back on my card and have not receive it yet.

• Sy
      Aug 26, 2008
    AOL - Over Charge
    112 Davenport
    Mount Holly
    North Carolina
    Phone: [protected]
    [protected]@aol.com

A year ago I spoke with an AOL rep. on the telephone and she got me a new rate of $9.95 per month. For the past three months my bill has went up to $11.99 a month for no reason. I want to no why they can just up the rates and not call you first.

• Ka
      Oct 06, 2008
    AOL - dropped my account

My AOL account was dropped without notice.I am being billed for pogo but no longer have an account w/AOL. I have lost almost 7 million tokens and am no longer a member. I would like to be vreinstated with Yahoo at the above account along with my token status

• Gi
      Jun 28, 2009
    AOL - automatic electronic debiting
    aol
    Virginia

continuous electronic unknown debiting is coming out of my account under the name of TWX*AOL SERVICE 0509. if you have further information on correcting this problem, please contact at [protected]@gmail.com. thanks.

• Cr
      Oct 30, 2009
    AOL - Outraged
    aol.com

Black Voices on AOL is not a choice AOL has given it's members and I am outraged. AOL give us all an option.

• Me
      May 19, 2010
    AOL - Casnnot Get into Pogo Site
    South Carolina

I cannot log into several of my favorite sites ie pogo, zml etc Have had this problem for several days

• Bl
      May 30, 2010

Installing a Free Power Point Viewer, against my will, AOL popped up on my screen asking me to install things I don’t wanted, but they do and get money … ADS, and more …. I declined, disagree, refused but AOL modified my front page, grabbed it and turned against my will to an ugly AOL FRONT PAGE, and AOL SEARCHING ENGINE.
    It took me one hour, using expertise and software to clean my DRIVE C: and get rid of ugly AOL Carp. The last action I did was to Drag (Y!) logo to the (House Icon) at the top mid left of tool bar, and on the Top Right I changed searching engine from AOL to GOOGLE. But I have to get rid of all the AOL crap at registers. I use Ccleaner (this is safe and free).
    What I’m saying is what I want, and what I did to get rid from an ugly thing, that has AOL name. It is up to you, to choose your WEB PAGE, and SEARCH ENGINE, but I am very angry, the way AOL is trying to make Business and MONEY.

• Br
      Mar 15, 2011
    AOL - AOL Internet service is a troubled service
    AOL

I'm tired of all the pop-ups. When I tried to cancel, they still wanted to charge me for the service that I didn't use.

So AOL, you can take your service and you know where you can stick it.

• Wa
      Jul 24, 2014

AOL just really sucks. They could not compete in the IP business so now they have resorted to installing bogus software / spyware and tracking code. Did you ever wonder where the computer wimps that couldn't cut-it went? Look to companies like ebay, AOL and QuintStreet. If these loser were any good maybe they could find a decent job.