AOLaol reporting negative articles constantly about our president Trump!

C

I am sick and tired of signing on to AOL seeing nothing but negative reporting about President Trump. He is our President . Your trying to undermine him and in doing so your hurting America and it's peoples. You don't care BUT WE DO! I think your actions and irresponsible reporting which is more hearsay without any real proof of well ...anything. The good get villainized and the bad are promoted as hero's. We know what's right and wrong and YOUR WRONG for what your doing. Why don't you report that and EX President is shadowing our Current President! Why is that? Who gave him the power to do that? Is he undermining President Trump and if so ..is that LEGAL or Treason? Why is Hilary still walking around after the crimes she has committed ? You don't report on that!!! Stop the undermining of our President!

• Br
    BridgetMcQ Sep 09, 2020

I inadvertently landed on the opening news page. Almost all of the top part of that page had either negative stories or slanted headlines against Trump. Really? I guess I never have paid much attention to it before. One would think you would struggle a little against your biases. I suspicion the number of people getting their news from AOL isn't very large. Yet, we dwindling hold out users are probably among the least likely to share that view. Way to know your audience! However, your audience knows you--our only impact is to voice our concerns with and not patronize your advertisers. Horrible business model.

• Ei
    Eileen Rubino Badger Apr 08, 2020

I couldn't agree more !!

• Gi
    givemethefacts Sep 14, 2018

AOL is an arm of the left. The bias is very disturbing. Every article is negative. Every single one. How about the economy, trade deals, Korea, FBI and DOJ subversive activities. Crickets.

Jo5 Jun 25, 2018

Couldn't agree more. If AOL doesn't get rid of the Huffington Post and their biased liberal reporting, we'll get rid of AOL. I am sick and tired of reading bias, bias, biased negative reporting about our President. Today, the headlines are Trump threatens violence against Maxine Waters, when it was actually the opposite. Maxine Waters called for violence against our President and his administration. How can the Huffington Post be so confused ALL of the TIME???