Anytime Fitness / personal trainer
On May 7, 2015 I signed up for a Personal Trainer. The first one was relatively nice and I had no problems until my first trainer just left without a word. I heard nothing out of that trainer for about a month when I finally was contacted by my second trainer. Now that trainer is leaving and I don't think is fair to me that I have to keep rotating trainers that have been working with me. I also have an autoimmune disorder that I have to work around and to suddenly change what I'm doing with different trainers is hard on my body. I would like to cancel this agreement, if all possible.
More Anytime Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Anytime Fitness - cancel membership 
- Anytime Fitness - took 6 months to cancel 
- Anytime Fitness - screwed me out of money after contract was complete 
- Anytime Fitness - ridiculous cancellation rules 
- Anytime Fitness - cancellation of contract 
- Anytime Fitness - service and cheating
- Anytime Fitness - transferring agreement to different club without my authorization.
- Anytime Fitness - gym membership
- Anytime Fitness - cancel my membership
- anytimefitness.com - personal training refund