Anytime Fitness / complaints seem like whining?
After reading the complaints it seems that they have similarities...
The complainers are throwing blame away from themselves?
It's not like Anytime Fitness is coming to anyone's home and pressuring someone to join!
The signed Member Agreement is only 1 page... How hard can it be to understand the details?
I am looking at one right now and it simply states Member rights To Cancel in 1 paragraph.
Take some responsibility yourself and stop slandering Anytime Fitness with inaccurate complaints.
Take Care :)
More Anytime Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Anytime Fitness - cancel membership 
- Anytime Fitness - took 6 months to cancel 
- Anytime Fitness - screwed me out of money after contract was complete 
- Anytime Fitness - ridiculous cancellation rules 
- Anytime Fitness - cancellation of contract 
- Anytime Fitness - service and cheating
- Anytime Fitness - transferring agreement to different club without my authorization.
- Anytime Fitness - gym membership
- Anytime Fitness - cancel my membership
- anytimefitness.com - personal training refund