Anytime Fitness / complaints seem like whining?

After reading the complaints it seems that they have similarities...
The complainers are throwing blame away from themselves?

It's not like Anytime Fitness is coming to anyone's home and pressuring someone to join!
The signed Member Agreement is only 1 page... How hard can it be to understand the details?

I am looking at one right now and it simply states Member rights To Cancel in 1 paragraph.

Take some responsibility yourself and stop slandering Anytime Fitness with inaccurate complaints.

Take Care :)

A  2nd of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Most of the posted complaints are duplicates by the same posters under different names.
N  17th of Aug, 2009 by
Gym's should not require a contract. They should all charge month to month. Going to the gym is an activity that should promote health and well being not emotional and "in the complaints you are referring to", financial hardships. You must be a greedy franchise owner or someone who benefits from these poor guys/gals misfortune. I call people like that leeches. I by the way am not a member I am a smart consumer and I pay month to month at the YMCA which pound for pound blows AF out of the water. Hands down!
D  7th of Sep, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Who are you anyway? An Anytime fitness owner or employee? How much did they pay you to post your little message?
N  7th of Sep, 2009 by
ALL gyms have a contract: A written agreement between to or more people.

Even your expensive YMCA that 70% of the build-out cost was paid for by local city tax dollars. Then the Y charges $50 to $150 for a monthly membership unless you say your poor. All the while calling themselves non-profit, while the executives and management make exceptionally high wages.

I too am an educated consumer that is happy with Anytime Fitness and has issue with people that are fat, unhealthy, unhappy, and want to throw blame on others. If you worked out 3 to 4 times a week at the Anytime Fitness and quit complaining, you would be happier and less of a burden on our society.

How much do you get paid to whine your way through life, blaming others?
N  13th of Sep, 2009 by
I just google'd "Anytime Fitness Complaints" because my wife and I are about to wage a legal battle against the corporation.

We're not fat, nor lazy...

any of you meatheads that seem to want to discredit anyone who truly has an issue with the gym should get off the roids for a while... at least until "clarity of thought" returned..

we were members for over a year.. we tried to terminate our contract... it took 3 months for anyone to inform us that we had to have a certified letter sent... once we sent the certified letter stating that we we wanted to quit the gym, they wouldn't stop charging our bank account... I haven't stepped foot into anytime fitness for over 18 months, we've switched banks.. and they still send us statements saying we owe them money..

well... since I won't be able to say this in a court of law... ### OFF Anytime fitness..

I work for the DOD, and i've got some friends in the legislative and executive branches who happen to be the people to complain to in times like these... Anytime fitness may not care when they receive the summons to appear in court for our case.. but they are going to ### bricks when they receive a summons to appear in front of a congressional panel next year... HAHAHAHA..

I really hate that it has come to this.. but... This Corporation is harassing us... and... well.. It is time to fight back.
D  16th of Sep, 2009 by
WOW! Congress... They will 4 sure put your complaint on the top of their list(s)... LMAO :)
Maybe you should have followed the proper guidelines you signed = the single paragraph "Members Right To Cancel"??
Na... It's much more liberating to curse, brag about working for the DOD, and threaten rediculous lawsuits, etc!
Have you ever heard of Slander?
N  2nd of Nov, 2009 by
Has anyone gotten any updates from Congress yet?

Anytime Fitness Logo Anytime Fitness