Anthem Blue Cross / Stonewalling
I called to inquire why a recent prescription was not covered. I spent 35 minutes on the first call without an answer. Two days later, I spent 65 minutes on the phone with them, no answer. Today, I received two voicemails, one from "Michael" and another from "Lauren". They both said they had answers for me and to call them at [protected] and [protected], respectively. Both of those phone numbers are disconnected. I called the main line and they were unable and unwilling to connect me to those extensions or people, and said they were unwilling to hear my claim again since it's obviously being taken care of.
A response to another post indicated asking for the "Executive Inquiry Group" is a worthwhile attempt to get answers to questions that you'd otherwise expect to be answered. Will try that next.
Meanwhile, who is paying my bill for 1.9 hours of phone time??
More Anthem Blue Cross Complaints & Reviews
- Anthem Blue Cross And Blue Shield - Deceptive Trade Practices and Fraud: Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Los Angeles, CA 
- Anthem Blue Cross - Prior Authorization of Drug Coverage 
- Anthem Blue Cross - High and Dry after Years of $$$$
- Anthem Blue Cross - Stonewalling claims payment 
- Anthem Blue Cross California - Piracy
- Anthem Blue Cross - Horrible Supervisor Abuse of a Client
- Anthem Blue Cross Health Insurance - taking my payments- cancel when sick 
- Anthem Blue Cross of CA - Very Poor Service 
- Anthem Blue Cross - Deceptive Trade Practices and Fraud 
- Anthem Blue Cross PPO - Changed primary provider