ANM Transport (Massrec LLC) / Transportation

1 Frankfort, NY, United States Review updated:

I had ANM Transport my vehicle from NY to California. I then asked them for a quote to transport back the vehicle months later. I didn't use them because they couldn't find a driver for the amount quoted. So I used another company. I spoke with Mathew and his father Frank many times but they couldn't fulfill the quote amount. They charged my credit card they kept on file from the first transport. This is fraud. They didn't contact me to discuss anything further. I have contacted my credit card company to dispute the charges. ANM haven't responded to the charge. Then again a month later they charge my card a second time. Fraud again! Mathew and Frank are very poor business owners. I wouldn't recommend their company for anything.

Jul 7, 2016

Comments

28th of Jan, 2019

Mattew could not fulfill a arraignment to transport a truck did not have a driver he put on load board after cancelled for double the price so no other broker could get a descent rate. I disputed cancellation fee after this. He then just tried to charge my card $1000.00

• Lm
      20th of Mar, 2019

AWFUL company and incredibly unprofessional individuals running it.

I spoke with them and arranged services, I was promised my car would be picked up within 48 hours so I provided them with my credit card number for down payment. Two days later after not hearing anything I called them back and was unable to get ahold of anyone. After three days of being unable to get ahold of anyone, I had to go with another company that offered the same rate. Five days later I got a call saying someone was going to be picking my car up shortly, so I informed them that after not hearing from them in the time frame promised or being able to get ahold of anyone, that I needed to go with a different company. The individual continued to text me telling me how rude and ignorant I was for doing so and that they should double charge me for being so ignorant. Text messages which I still have saved. Are you kidding me?! I had two days to up and move my life and was jerked around from a company that couldn't fulfill their word. I disputed the charge and it came back valid. After the case was closed, the company recharged me! I had to dispute it again and have my card blocked.

Incredibly unprofessional, rude, and inconvenient. I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone.