Anfi Collections / Bogus phone bill!

United States Review updated:

I received a bill for a phone I don't own requesting payment of $533.55 on a Nynex cellular line. I tried to contacted to file a fraud compliant and the phone number listed 888.257.1585 if bogus as well.

Comments

Sc
  22nd of Dec, 2007
That is the correct AFNI number because I just called there. If you didn't have the original number listed nor if you had a Nextel phone then you should contact them to see what address is on file for that service. If it isn't yours you will have to file an identity theft report with the company.

Pablo.
Jo
  28th of Jan, 2008
Thank you for your complaint .Ijust recieved a bill for a phone I never owned too for $1509.95 And I just about had a coranary.I called them and explained Ive never had that number .They then tried to reduced the fake debt! I said no way and said I would send them my letter of dispute and I did.
Ho
  3rd of Mar, 2013
AFNI Collection Agency sent me a bill saying AT&T turned over a debt to them..Was a LIE. Talked to AT&T, and they said I was up to date and was never late on a payment. Sent them a letter telling them to sue me for the debt and to "take a flying f#@k at a rolling doughnut" TOO MANY SCAMS OUT THERE!!!

Afni Logo Afni
Overall Satisfaction Rating

159 Reviews
1310 Martin Luther King Dr.
Bloomington