Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC]fleecing of passengers

On the 26/03/2018 I alongwith my son boarded the Garuda Bus at tirupati bus stand bound for Chennai. At first the Attendant of the bus said that there are no seats, then he asked me to take Seat no 9 &10. Then he asked for the fare. I gave him Rs.1000/. the fare to chen nai in that service is Rs296/. He gave only Rs 200/ as balance. For the remaining balance he said he would give later. On arrival at the Koyembedu Bus stand when I asked for the balance amount. He
said he has taken rs100 per ticket as he had given the seats. He simply refused to give the balance and made me get down from the bus.
I was taken aback by the behaviour of the driver and the attendant.
I dont know whether the management knows about the fleecing of the passengers. I had to lose Rs.200/ of my hardearned money because of this cheats. APSRTC is known for its service and customer friendliness.
I hope this complaint gets noticed and not to let these kind of fleecing of passengers. The details :Bus no AP29z 1336, Time-5.00AM. Garuda, Destination-Chennai.
Thanks
Ramesh.

Rr
Mar 27, 2018

Comments

• Sr
      Apr 09, 2018

I, V Srinivasa Rao boarded a APSRTC Bus Service No.5927 along with 2 of my family members with seat Nos. 3, 4 and 8 from ADDANKI TO UPPAL CITY BUS TERMINAL. We reached to Uppal cross Roads around 5.15 AM and bus driver dropped at UPPAL CROSS ROADS only instead of UPPAL CITY BUS TERMINAL. I asked bus driver about bus departure point at UPPAL and he said the Uppal bus terminal point is only at UPPAL CROSS ROADS. We requested to APSRTC that above said Service Number bus alignment point please be shifted from UPPAL CROSS ROADS TO UPPAL CITY BUS TERMINAL POINT for early morning passengers convenient.