Andersen-flooring,haslet, TX / POOR INSTALLATION

1 P O Box 592Haslet, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 817-439-4566

I paid for tile, Cathy Andersen provided a sub-contractor named Benny to lay the tile. Three different times I requested her inspection of poor installation, Three time she set an appointment and three times she failed to show up. I paid for additional tile that she ordered and found that even though we had to wait for a matching color lot, the tile did not match what had already been installed. The tile, when finished, is not level and the corners stick up, making it easy to stumble. I was also overcharged one or two cases on the additional purchase. I would never recommend Andersen for tile work, even though the carpet was installed by a different sub-contractor and done properly.

Comments

• Ro
      28th of Feb, 2011

I have used Andersen Flooring in my home and in my parents home and have had nothing but a wonderful experience!!
    We also, 2 years later, had tile installed in our Master bath which again, was WONDERFUL. They answered all our questions and meet us where we needed to be in our budget. Would highly recommend!!!

Roland Tabor