Amtraktheir truck hit us

We were involved in an accident a year ago in March in Massachusetts. An Amtrak truck ran a red light and hit the van that we were driving that had prisoners in it. We were all taken to the hospital in ambulances. We have never received any compensation for this accident for are pain and suffering and loss of personal property. I have been in contact with the insurance company several times and I keep getting the same remark we haven't got any paperwork I have sent it three times. I am tired of the run around they think just because they are a big company they can just push us to the side. I feel this is totally wrong.

Comments

• Ca
      Oct 22, 2018
    Amtrak - housekeeping
    Janesville
    Wisconsin

I detrained at Columbus, Wi after boarding at Have, Mt yesterday 6/17. The trash containers in four restrooms were overflowing the entire trip.

• Im
      May 14, 2019
    Amtrak - Late Arrival both ways

Our train arrived late going from New York to South Carolina and it was late coming back into New York. 3 hrs late each way was an inconvenience both ways. How can we be compensated for this ????
    [protected]@aol.com

Sep 25, 2019
    Amtrak - Train to Baltimore

Train "95 departing from penn station New York City leaving at 10:35 actually left at 10:59. I am traveling to Baltimore for a doctors appointment at Johns Hopkins so time is of the essence. It's hard to know if Amtrak is reliable enough for us to use regularly for doctors appointments.