Amtrak — their truck hit us
We were involved in an accident a year ago in March in Massachusetts. An Amtrak truck ran a red light and hit the van that we were driving that had prisoners in it. We were all taken to the hospital in ambulances. We have never received any compensation for this accident for are pain and suffering and loss of personal property. I have been in contact with the insurance company several times and I keep getting the same remark we haven't got any paperwork I have sent it three times. I am tired of the run around they think just because they are a big company they can just push us to the side. I feel this is totally wrong.
More Amtrak Complaints & Reviews
- Amtrak - lost luggage - no recourse 
- Axis, Amtrak, Jody - tries to deceive women for 'work', off craigslist, con, liar 
- Amtrak - disrespect 
- Amtrak - refund policy: no rules 
- Amtrak - amtrak communication error is costing the customer
- Amtrak - bad ride, food, service
- Amtrak - customer service
- Amtrak - horrible experience!
- Amtrak - injury by fall 
- Amtrak - place for homeless