AmiClubWear / no refunds

1 City of Industry, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-908-1288

This company does not refund your money. They sent me a wrong size bathing suit, and I sent it back per their instructions for them to exchange it for correct size. When they received it, instead of sending me the correct size they gave me a credit for only the suit and not shipping. They told me to re-order the suit and that I would not be charged for it plus they would reimburse my shipping. I never received the refund and Maribel (sales rep) told me they weren't going to refund my money and that they did not have supervisors to talk to. I turned them into VISA. Also, the second suit I received, I was charged twice as much as the first suit, and it came with no tags whatsoever. It looks used. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

Comments

• Bu
      12th of May, 2010

made the mistake of ordering from this company and I have had to open up a paypal dispute. I saw a lot of questions about the company on yahoo answers, so I thought I would post all of the phone numbers I have for the company, (not that I could get anyone to answer when I called, but just the same, here they are).

(909) 595-3339 (via amiclubwear website)

(888) 908-1288 (via paypal receipt)

(626) 723-0610 (via better business bureau)

(626) 336-7171 (via amiclubwear after paypal dispute opened, this one seems most promising)

I called the last number and didn't get the normal recording, but it asked me for my party's extention, one was not provided to me (surprise) so I just pushed 0, low and behold the phone rang, my heart soared, someone picked up, I almost dropped a deuce, and then they hung up on me without saying a word!!! Buyer Beware! This company is horrible at customer service. If you order from them please use paypal, as this is the only way to get a response from them as far as I can tell. Hope this helps someone out.

• Xx
      6th of Dec, 2012

This is my third purchase from the website. First two went exceptionally, but this last purchase will probably keep me from going back ever again.

I did not get my tracking number either! However, after A LOT of searching and calling around I was able to receive the info I needed! Although I have been connected to someone once so far for customer service, all other 50+ calls did not go through. Try this number first: (626) 336-7171 and press the number for customer service. If you are somehow connected to CS tell them your order number, name, and ask for the tracking number immediately!

If you are never connected, call that same number back but instead press extension (22) and you will be connected to Accounting. Although this department has nothing to do with customer service it is the ONLY way I was able to get any information whatsoever on my purchase! A female by the name of Michelle should answer.

Tell her all lines are busy, and this seems to be the only one that is going through. She gave me all the info I needed including the Tracking Number. Hopefully, if enough people start calling this Michelle they'll get the hint to fix their customer service department!