Ami Club Wear / Never got my refund

After i made a purshase I returned one of the items It was too big. after thrying to get thrugh to their lines I finally got someone the lady said they dont to exhange over the phone or store credit I will have go on line already another item charge my credit card again then on the bottom of the order on the comment area enter the refund code they gave me. Well I did is been over a week and never received my refund.. so now is like I paid double for the item i did received the item.. but it cost me double the money. I sent them about 3 emails and not respond . I will never purshase anything for their website... terrible. custumer service.. and they are really ripping people off whit their refund scam.

Comments

• Bu
      12th of May, 2010

made the mistake of ordering from this company and I have had to open up a paypal dispute. I saw a lot of questions about the company on yahoo answers, so I thought I would post all of the phone numbers I have for the company, (not that I could get anyone to answer when I called, but just the same, here they are).

(909) 595-3339 (via amiclubwear website)

(888) 908-1288 (via paypal receipt)

(626) 723-0610 (via better business bureau)

(626) 336-7171 (via amiclubwear after paypal dispute opened, this one seems most promising)

I called the last number and didn't get the normal recording, but it asked me for my party's extention, one was not provided to me (surprise) so I just pushed 0, low and behold the phone rang, my heart soared, someone picked up, I almost dropped a deuce, and then they hung up on me without saying a word!!! Buyer Beware! This company is horrible at customer service. If you order from them please use paypal, as this is the only way to get a response from them as far as I can tell. Hope this helps someone out.