America's Servicing Company / I gave up my house to get rid of ASC

I thought I was the only one having problems with ASC, until I was informed to come on this site. The more stories I read, the more it sounds like my current situation with this horrible company. I can’t express the heartache and anger they have created in my life, not to mention the damage they have done. All my problems began when my loan was SOLD to them. JUST AN FYI to those who have a choice to get rid of this company, do it now and quickly. It is only a matter of time before they trap you. Unfortunately, I was too late and had to sell my home!!!

If I only knew what I know now...

Michelle, CA.

Comments

Mi
  1st of Apr, 2008

My property had $10, 000. in water damages. The issurance company had to write my morgage companies name on the check because they technically own the house. I sent ASC all documents they requested and the signed check over to them. They held the check for two weeks and when I called to get the statis of the money for me to fix the water damage they said they needed more documents. Then she never faxed them to me. I still have not seen any of the money from my issurance company that ASC is holding. I still have exposed electrical, pipes, subflooring, etc in my home.