Americas Best Value Inn / filthy room

1 Ozark, AR, United States

Stayed 28 dec 2017 at americas best value inn - 105 airport rd, ozark, ar

This was the most disgusting room ever...
Old rusty hardware door knob with wires protruding out from the top and missing the top plate.
I wiped down the door handles, tv remote, sink fixtures, toilet handle - the toilet seat was too far pitted, blistered and paint peeling.
Paint peeling on the ceiling, walls, in the bathroom, stains and unknown markings on the bathroom walls, bathroom door hadn't been cleaned in forever. The carpet didn't look like it had been vacuumed in quite some time either. No vent cover in the bathroom, it was stuffed with tissue or toilet paper. Shower rod had been replaced and the holes from previous one were still there with large chunks of plaster on the floor.
Bed cover had stains all over it.
When I awoke the next morning, I had bite marks on both sides of my face, my sinuses were totally clogged up with a sinus headache the rest of the trip home. The health inspector should visit this place.
This is the second time and last time I will stay in a motel run by east india.
I do have to say that the young gal at the front desk was very friendly. There was hot water and enough towels.

We stayed in americas best value inn in tyler, tx and the room was excellent, no complaints at all. Woke up refreshed!

Ne