American Swiss - Fossil / fossil guarantee

South Africa Review updated:
I received a fossil watch for my wedding aniversary, bought on 15/02/2006, from asj in cape gate. Comes with this wonderfull guarantee... Yaa. Watch loses time, and went back for repairs twice. Fist in december 2007, on wich american swiss said that fossil is closed for christmas. Received watch on 13/02/2008. 14/02/2008, again losing time and I phone them. Took back to shop on 22/02/2008. Sent back to fossil again!!! Received 14/04/2008. Not working!!! I have spoken to 4 different people with regards to the problem: cashier venitia, cashier jennefer, area manageres evelyn louw, and a gentleman called martin. Best of all, they now make me out to be in the wrong. I must take the watch to the shop, were they will keep it for 24 hours to see if my complaints is legit!!! I've had it with fossil and american swiss. What can I do?

Comments

Ma
  3rd of Sep, 2008
I bought a 9ct Twinsets wedding ring for my wife on the 27th Aug 2008 for the price of R3750 cash. It was about 5min before closing time so we as well as the sales lady of the shop was in a hurry. My wife just fitted the ring in the shop and placed it bach in its holder and we went home. She only took it out the next day to show it to her friend and that was the time when she saw that one band was missing as well as a diamond stone on one of the bands. She didn't wanted to wear them until the Sunday of the 7th Sep when they would have been blessed by our Pastor.When I went back to the shop the 29th of Aug, the sales lady phoned the regional manager a guy by the name of David who wasn't very helpfull at all. I decided to phone his boss, a lady by the name of Nicole who also wasn't very helpfull. She promissed to get back to me on the 1st of Sep 08, but she never did. When I phoned her the 2nd Sep 08, she said that I had to wait because she was still trying to sort someting out for me. All I want at this stage is my money back so that I can go to another dealer, because I feel that I wasn't treated as a customer. That is a lot of money for somebody like myself that is unemployed.
Ma
  3rd of Sep, 2008
It will be highly appreciated if a senior person of American Swiss can contact me so that this incident can be sorted out before it gets out of hand.

Fossil Group Logo Fossil Group