American Standard / Americast Sink / do not buy american standard sinks!
I purchased an American Standard Americast sink 95 days ago and last week the enamel started flaking off near the drain. I called them, sent pictures and receipts and they called back to tell me it was due to "wear". After 3 months? I don't think so. When I refused that, they said it was due to "impact". Nope, try again. You are completely out of luck on this product after warranty offered by the seller, which was 90 days with Home Depot in this case. Do not buy this product, no matter how careful you will be with the sink. The product is cheap and is backed by customer service that's not just poor, it's absolutely infuriating.
More American Standard / Americast Sink Complaints & Reviews
- Homes American Standard - fraud
- American Standard - home mortgage take over payments 
- American Standard - american standard housing 
- American Standard - rent to own 
- American Standard - defective americast tub 
- Americast - kitchen sink 
- American Standard - 4215a toilet
- American Standard - liberation repair
- American Standard - 4215a toilet tank
- American Standard - toilet