American Signature Furniture / Sectional couch

1 University ParkwaySarasota, FL, United States Review updated:

My husband & I purchased a brown leather sectional on or about Oct. 12th 2007. After about 2 months, my husband sat down, and there was a cracking sound, and the couch dropped. Plus the other piece sank when you sat in it. I called ASF, and they sent someone to look at it, the guy confirmed that they did not give us enough legs, so now the couch is broken, (we are holding it up with a wooden block). I asked this guy, what happens now, instead of him calling ASF, and replacing our couch, he said they would have to repair it. Fine, so we wait 3 wks, but still nothing. I call ASF again, they had to send someone else out to "lool" at it, cause the other guy didn't put in a report. We are now at the end of January 2008. We called ASF and asked if the parts were in, this was around Feb. 5th, we said to the lady on the phone, that we were told it would take about 3 - 4 wks to order the parts. She said "oh no, it takes much longer than that", but they would call us. It is now July 12, 2008 and still no phone call. I am going to send an e-mail now to their corporate office. This is how I got them to send someone the 1st time.

Ja

Comments

• Mr
      1st of Aug, 2008

I have had nothing but bad service with them also, two leather couches, 4 people coming to look at the dents in my door, etc. Lady "the manager" will not assist and has no clue and won't let me speack to the GM and won't leave my messages. TERRIBLE service!!