American Red Cross / unethical!!!
Never take the CNA course through the Red Cross. It is a scam! The instructor we have currently, Mrs. Thorton is so mean! Very unprofessional! She yells at the students, pushes them out of her way during the clinical at the nursing home, and does not follow the safety/infection control part which they in force big time!! I thought you were suppose to lead by example!!! The nursing home we are in now which is only 4 days for the clinical, is so nasty! Please don't take the class through Red Cross! They do not provide enough training and the class is $1, 000! Not how I intended to get the training I paid for!
More American Red Cross Complaints & Reviews
- American Red Cross - retaliation & discrimination directed at volunteers 
- Red Cross - I have yet to see them help anybody 
- American Red Cross - donations 
- Red Cross Blood Donation Center - unethical behavior
- Red Cross - way I was treated 
- American Red Cross - cpr instructor's training 
- American Red Cross - red cross welched on their promise 
- American Red Cross - blood donation - artery hit instead of the vein 
- American Red Cross - bad customer service
- American Red Cross - unethical behavior