American Marketing Group / Harrasement solicitation

Chicago, IL, United States Review updated:

I received a phone call from a 'Daniel Kaufman' - direct line [protected]. We are a mortgage broker. He asked me ALL kinds of questions about how we get our leads. He could tell I was getting frustrated because 1. I didn't know what he was talking about, 2. He had submitted an inquiry online posing as a customer seeking a refi, and 3. while I was on the phone with him my sister was sending me text messages concerning a very serious health issue. When I told him about my sister's texts he completely blew me off and continued to badger me for answers. When I finally said, "look, I have nothing to do with how we get our leads and I really need to go, " he said very rudely, "What's your PROBLEM?" and hung up on me. I googled his phone number and found this page - here is the link:

Tr

Comments

• Rh
      30th of Nov, 2011

I have just received notice that the US Government is prosecuting the principals of AMG, Christopher and Jeffrey George for a whole miriad of fraudulent dealings, only one of which is timeshare sales scams. The matter is US vs. Christopher and Jeffrey George, Case # 10-80149-Cr-Marra, SD/FL PACTS No. 106045 and 109143. Unfortunately, the claim filing is today November 30. 2011. You may contact Ms. Rose Williams in the US District Court, Southern District of Florida, Probation Department, 305-523-5455.

• Ro
      2nd of Jul, 2012

What was the outcome of this case? Do the victims have any chance of getting their money back? Thank You, Roland and Beverley Wilkins (victims)