American Laser Skincare / No refunds even if it is a medical condition

Fox River Grove, IL, United States Review updated:

I went it to American Laser for a free consult from a bridal show. The manager strong armed me into signing despite the fact that I had an acne condition and I was seeing the dermatologist the following week. She gave me $1500 off and said if the doctor said I couldn't have the treatments, she would refund me. They signed me up for Care Credit so they were paid in full. I went to the doctor and they advised I could not receive the treatments due to medications I'd be on long term. Went back to American Laser and the manager was gone. Current manager advised to get a doctor's note. I did and they are still refusing to refund me. Medical condition and all. The regional manager is not returning my calls.

Comments

An
  24th of Mar, 2008
I am having problems with the ALC too. I had won $400.oo towards the total packages. I went in there under the impression a doctor was going to do it. I thought it was like a doctor office. They had me fill out a sheet about my medical history. Just like going to a new doctor. I told the women I had recorrective surgery on my face and asked if that was going to be a problem. She said no. So after having one laser treatment. I was telling my dentist all about what I was doing. And he told me that I couldn't have that done because the laser would arc off the metal in my face causing 2nd and 3rd degree burns. He ask me if I filled out a medical history report. And I said yes. Now, I am in the hole $1800.00 for a procedure I can't even have.
Se
  19th of Jul, 2009
Would you want to join a lawsuit?

American Laser Skincare Logo American Laser Skincare