American Laser Skincare / No refunds even if it is a medical condition
I went it to American Laser for a free consult from a bridal show. The manager strong armed me into signing despite the fact that I had an acne condition and I was seeing the dermatologist the following week. She gave me $1500 off and said if the doctor said I couldn't have the treatments, she would refund me. They signed me up for Care Credit so they were paid in full. I went to the doctor and they advised I could not receive the treatments due to medications I'd be on long term. Went back to American Laser and the manager was gone. Current manager advised to get a doctor's note. I did and they are still refusing to refund me. Medical condition and all. The regional manager is not returning my calls.
More American Laser Skincare Complaints & Reviews
- American Laser Centers - Unprofessional, dangerous, painful and no refund! 
- American Laser Center - Fraudulent and an embarrassing! 
- American Laser Centers - Bad results and custmer service 
- American Laser Centers - This was a scam!
- American Laser Center - Fraud, possible class action lawsuit 
- American Laser Hair Removal - Laser hair removal
- American Laser Skincare - Lied
- American Laser Skincare - Stole money 
- American Laser Skincare - How can I get a refund
- American Laser Centers - How can anyone continue to run a business like this