American Laser Centers / How can anyone continue to run a business like this
I clicked on an advertisement on facebook and within 1 hour someone called me to book an appointment. They said that if I booked an appointment within 2 days I would get $300 off any procedure I had done. I went to the appointment just thinking I would listen to what they had to say and maybe purchase 1 small procedure. I feel that I was preasured by pushy sales tactics and I ended up agreeing to a package deal of 5 different area's for $3500. Each area would require multiple visits. The lady talked me into receiving the first treatment on 1 area that day...after all it would only take a few minutes! The next day I called to see if I could revise my "package deal" and receive a partial refund. I realized that I would still have to pay for the area I started. I was told that would not be able to recieve ANY refund because it was all purchased as a package deal. Not only that but the first treatment I received was VERY painful, not at all what they described! I am extremely unhappy and would not recommend American Laser Centers to anyone! How can anyone continue to run a business like this...extremely poor customer service. Buyer, beware of what you sign!
More American Laser Centers Complaints & Reviews
- American Laser Centers - Unprofessional, dangerous, painful and no refund! 
- American Laser Center - Fraudulent and an embarrassing! 
- American Laser Centers - Bad results and custmer service 
- American Laser Centers - This was a scam!
- American Laser Center - Fraud, possible class action lawsuit 
- American Laser Hair Removal - Laser hair removal
- American Laser Skincare - Lied
- American Laser Skincare - Stole money 
- American Laser Skincare - How can I get a refund
- American Laser Skincare - Don't waste your money