American Laser Centers / Fraud and cheating
I attended a bridal event with a friend who was getting married & we both wound up "winning" a $300 coupon from American Laser. Once you go in they overwhelm you with information and get you to sign up for services that don't work (my friend got the hair removal package for the face & I went for foto facials). They are not trained professionals, their staff are not dermatologists & my skin developed MORE problems because of the extreme sensitivity to light that occurred after I started. I was told that I should be wearing factor 50 on my face... AFTER I received serious sun damage. I am locked into a package I do not want and what they offer you is cheaper and safer elsewhere. DON'T do it.
More American Laser Centers Complaints & Reviews
- American Laser Centers - Unprofessional, dangerous, painful and no refund! 
- American Laser Center - Fraudulent and an embarrassing! 
- American Laser Centers - Bad results and custmer service 
- American Laser Centers - This was a scam!
- American Laser Center - Fraud, possible class action lawsuit 
- American Laser Hair Removal - Laser hair removal
- American Laser Skincare - Lied
- American Laser Skincare - Stole money 
- American Laser Skincare - How can I get a refund
- American Laser Centers - How can anyone continue to run a business like this