American Laser Centers / Burned

Phone: 505-823-1333
The ALC is full of demons who are controlled by a very evil and manipulative person named Dr. Neel Kanase. He will bend your will to have all your money ripped from your wallet and the machines will burn your skin horribly leaving you marred and disfigured for Life. I am going to sue I think. Run, Run, Run far away. If there is a class action lawsuit, I will join in with about 13 others. I feel sorry for anyone else who fell for this sham of a doctor and his greedy company. The agony I suffer every day when I look at my face and arms compels me to sue one day. Good luck everyone. Burned!!!

A  30th of Jan, 2009 by
That's how I felt when I worked there as a technician. It's like a satanic cult, seriously!
A  4th of Feb, 2009 by
It's been all most a year and I still walk around with burn marks on my face that will not go away. ALC has ruined my skin. My skin is worst then it's ever been in my life. I am still in process of geting money back from them. I would be interested in the class action law suit as well. Please let me know the details if any and it can join in. I just can't believe that there are so many people having problems with them and the company is still doing business.
N  26th of Nov, 2009 by
I am currently an employee at American Laser Centers I have been cruseh and degraded and I have panic attacks everyday at work. Every bad thing I have herd about this company is true. The peoplle who do work there are demons! They do everything they can do to lie and get your money! I have been told to lie to people and get there money. I have never done that and for that reason I was told that my pay would be lowered by two dollars! I left in tears that day and I found myself trying so hard to defend myself and beg for my pay not to go down. After I left that day I felt so mistreated and sad because I stooped down to the level of begging and crying just because I wanted to keep my job. I have been looking into all the lawsuits and complaints and I feel some relief because I know I am not alone. I feel bad for the clients who go there because I know that they have also been treated pooly and lied to and burnned! Hopefully I will be able to get unemployment untill I find another job. If you can help or have an input please e mail me.

A  18th of Mar, 2013 by
I have been going to ALC for over 3 years. I have been going religiously every 6 weeks and staying out of the sun and I still have hair. Now the new machine has left my stomach and breasts burned and scarred. It also appears the pigmentation is gone! I have white cresents all around my body. I am deformed and embarrased to take my shirt off. To top it off, I got the lip injections over a year ago and my lips are uneven. Someone asked me if I had a stroke. THe product is not there but my lips are deformed from this procedure. They are not concerned with what I have gone through nor are they willing to help me understand what happened. I have never been so disgusted.

American Laser Skincare Logo American Laser Skincare