American Income Life / Fishing scam/pyramid scheme
I was also contacted by a persisent person from American Income Life trying to schedule me for an interview. I asked if this was a scam and if this position was commissioned based only. They responded with no and that they were interviewing for senior, middle management as well as sales position. I scheduled the interview in hopes that it was not a scam. However I recalled that I only submitted my resume with cell number on careerbuilder but never applied for any position in the insurance field. I searched the internet and found someone had also filed a complaint against American Income Life with the same person I was scheduled to interview with, Jim Logan. Luckily I found the complaint and saw that they interviewed people and then asked for money in order to train their employees..definitely not a fortune 500 company! Dont waste your time!! Thanks to the person who posted before me and hopefully I can prevent someone from wasting their time to interview with companies asking for money for training their employees!
More American Income Life Complaints & Reviews
- American Income Life - ail is a fraud! 
- Ail / American Income - Job opportunity scam - beware 
- American Income Life - Scam and cheating! 
- American Income Life - Fraud & cheating! 
- American Income Life Insurance - Employment scam 
- American Income Life Insurance - illegal working/business practices
- American Income Life Insurance - payment not received
- American Income Life Insurance - recruiting 
- American Income Life Insurance - deceptive hiring practices.
- American Income Life Insurance - Lies, Deception, Lawbreaking