American Income Life / Fraud & cheating!
I received a call from a Charles Byrd of American Income at my home. I was immediately suspicious for two reasons: he called from a cell phone and started asking questions about my child. He already had too much information about my family, and was trying to lure me in by offering to register my child with a "child safety kit". He offered to call back if I wanted to think it over, but I told him I would contact him with my decision. I went online to research the company, and found this site with quite a few complaints about this so-called Life Insurance company.
More American Income Life Complaints & Reviews
- American Income Life - ail is a fraud! 
- Ail / American Income - Job opportunity scam - beware 
- American Income Life - Scam and cheating! 
- American Income Life Insurance - Employment scam 
- American Income Life Insurance Company - Ail - Employment danger 
- American Income Life Insurance - illegal working/business practices
- American Income Life Insurance - payment not received
- American Income Life Insurance - recruiting 
- American Income Life Insurance - deceptive hiring practices.
- American Income Life Insurance - Lies, Deception, Lawbreaking