American Income / Harassment
We have had American Income Life Insurance for 30+ years. The past two years they began calling us to "update" our life insurance, which in itself, is deceptive. Because they say they need to come to our house to "update" it. We told them we didn't need a visit to update it and that we, in no way, shape, or form want to add to our life insurance. We asked to be placed on the "no call" list. Each time they promised to do this, it did not happen. They have continued to call about once every month or so or sometimes sooner. They keep harassing us. It almost seems as if their job depended on the commission of "adding more life insurance". That's how diligent they seem about calling and recommending we "update" our life insurance. We even moved to another state and they continued there. My husband finally told them if we are not taken off the list to call, that we will cash out our life insurance policy.
More American Income Complaints & Reviews
- American Income Life - ail is a fraud! 
- Ail / American Income - Job opportunity scam - beware 
- American Income Life - Scam and cheating! 
- American Income Life - Fraud & cheating! 
- American Income Life Insurance - Employment scam 
- American Income Life Insurance - child safe kit
- American Income Life Insurance - illegal working/business practices 
- American Income Life Insurance - payment not received
- American Income Life Insurance - recruiting 
- American Income Life Insurance - deceptive hiring practices.