American Honda Financial Services / account rep kemeesha

United States Review updated:

I had five payments left on my car when I lost my job. My so-called Honda account rep Kemeesha kept telling me to clean out the car because it was going to get towed. She even told me that she was going to come get it herself! The funny thing was that when I called Honda (and avoided her), her coworkers told me that the car was not going to get towed. I was still making payments (albeit late and not enough), and it wasn't worth it for them to tow the car. With that information, every time Kemeesha called me, I laughed and told her to come get the car. The car is now paid off and mine. Kemeesha, go f--- yourself!

Comments

• Be
      Jun 25, 2009

Did you complain to anyone? Was there anyone to complain to? I have been harassed by these people too and I am looking to bring complaints regarding their abusive tactics to court. You are not alone!

• En
      Jun 30, 2009

Carolina, why don't you file a complaint against this company with the BBB? I wish you would! I have had a horrible experience with them too! It should not be allowed that these agencies behave in the way they do and get away with it! Strength in numbers! I urge you. At the least perhaps other consumers will be warned against getting involved with them!

• Ku
      Sep 07, 2009

I paid over $15, 000 for my honda but the total cost was $35, 000 which was a total rip off the honda that i was purchasing was only about $10, 000 to $15, ooo the recession hit this year and so i wasnt getting the hours i was normally getting . You would think Honda would've be sympathetic to my situation as i was laid off for 1 month, however they wasnt and repoed my car ...$15, 000 ive spent and i dont have a hub cap or nothing to show for it ...where is the justice!!!

• Fe
      Feb 08, 2010

Right now the economy is doing very bad. It's tough to find a good job, and than many of us are losing hours in our jobs. My income has decreased by almost 30% since last year. But, unfortunately, Honda Financial Services doesn't care about this. They are unwilling to refinance or help people in tough economic situations. Even the 18% interest rate is very cruel by there part.

Bottom line is this: I still have to pay Honda $540 a month and my auto insurance $300 a month. Thats more than $800 a month for the damn car!

yet, inspite of earning only about $1400 a month right now, I'm still paying Honda my obligations. I'm also paying $400 a month in rent, which means I'm barely getting by. I only eat 2 meals a day, I just can't afford to eat 3 times anymore

Muhattma Ghandi once said. "if fine clothes provokes poverty, burn it"

LIsten to Ghandi! He's giving us another option! Thats another option you guys have. "if a fine car provokes poverty, return it!"

declare bankruptcy---and get the loan canceled out (us taxpayers will wind up fitting the bill---but dont feel bad, us taxpayer money has already helped lehman, bank of america, wamu, and hundred of other "fat cats")

and start a new life!

good luck!

• Ho
      Jun 10, 2010

Kemeesha, go f--- yourself!
    Hear Hear! They are not helpful at all! I am 30 days behind and am trying to catch up but get the 35.63 charge every month. I call and try and work something out and they say. you just need to pay so you are not past the 10days... you need to get money from your mom... you need togo to your employer and get the money... excuse me! I believe this is wrong!!! they do not work with me... 27 payments to go and I cannot wait till I can say

Kemeesha, go f--- yourself! ------ and if there are any class action suits against this rip off financial company please I want to join!!!

• Br
      Oct 18, 2010

I had this same experience with a Honda Rep named Carlo (wouldn't give his last name) I was forty days late due to furloughs at my job asked him for a five day extension to get current. He told me to leave the car out in front of my house and he would have it picked up. well they didn't pick up the car I asked to speak to his supervisor and he told me his supervisor was in a meeting when i asked to be connected to the supervisor, s voice mail I was told that he (Carlo) was the only person i would be talking to. I have looked on Honda's web site and there is no complaint resolution or ombudsman of any kind available to the consumer. So after four consecutive Honda lease's and one Honda motorcycle purchase I can say with all certainty that this is my last Honda purchase If they will not here my words then they will not see my wallet.

The only good thing about a bad economy it that you really see what company's mean by valued customer for life.

• Pi
      May 09, 2011

When I think of Honda and American Honda, I think of that piggy song by John Lennon:
    Have you seen the little piggies
    Crawling in the dirt
    And for all the little piggies
    Life is getting worse
    Always having dirt to play around in.
    Have you seen the bigger piggies
    In their starched white shirts
    You will find the bigger piggies
    Stirring up the dirt
    Always have clean shirts to play around in.
    In their ties with all their backing
    They don't care what goes on around
    In their eyes there's something lacking
    What they need's a damn good whacking.
    Everywhere there's lots of piggies
    Living piggy lives
    You can see them out for dinner
    With their piggy wives
    Clutching forks and knives to eat their bacon.
    On May 13th, 2011 - American Honda Financial Corporation repossessed my company cars, after only be a little over 30 days late. This was done even though I had bought Honda’s in bulk every 4-5 years for 25 years. You see, I had entered a complaint on someone named “Aaron” a month before, because he was potentially irregular and abusive, while he was threatening to take my cars, but after only being a few days late. Therefore, I feel that Aaron did this to me as a part of personal vendetta. Then Aaron would not let me pay the past due to get my cars back out, in which my company depended on these cars. Now I may lose my company because of potentially irregular and abusive collection method.
    If you feel that you are a victim of Honda or American Honda Financial Corporation, please join my protest at piggybankblog.com at the following Honda protest link:
    You can read more of my story there, but you can also enter complaint there too, because my tracker shows that the Honda Corporation comes on my blog every single day, with the exception of Saturday and Sunday. So I know they will read your complaints for sure!
    Therefore, send your complaint to [protected]@earthlink.net with the following:
    1. Your name
    2. Your complaint
    3. Please put at the bottom of your complaint that you support the Wright vs. American Honda Financial Corporation lawsuit.
    My name is John Wright AND I AM FIGHTING BACK!
    Think Twice about buying a Honda! Think American!
    Divided we might have fallen America. However, United We Shall Stand!
    John Wright