American Home Shield / water chiller
my kitchen water chiller which is part of my reverse osmosis system is not working properly. the compressor runs 24/7 really loudly and the water is lukewarm. used to run quietly and serve freezing cold water. so i wait 20 minutes every time i call, finally they send a guy down who has never seen anything like this and has no idea what to do about it, goes back to his office to ask his boss, never gets back to me. i spend another 30 minutes following up, they tell me it's not covered since its not completely dead. then i get a bill for $100 for the pleasure not getting it fixed. if you live in an old wreck or buy an old house get american home shield and have them replace all your appliances and toilets one by one. if you have a meticulously updated and maintained home, as i do, don't waste your time or money. better off with service people you know and trust.
More American Home Shield Complaints & Reviews
- American Home Shield - the truth about ahs 
- American Home Shield (AHS) - unable to cancel the policy 
- AHS Home Warranty Company - don't trust them 
- American Home Shield - rip off 
- American Home Shield - beware 
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - ripoff and payment request
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - service
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - american home shield
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - failure to provide a plumber and unethical behavior
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - appliance cash in lieu offer never received...