American Home Shield / fraud and scam
My mother had things go wrong with her air cond as well as her air handler upstairs. To sum it all up they don't fix anything, charge the service charge rig it then send someone out the next month to rig it again. They have enough small print in there contract to cover absolutely NOTHING. Our experience with them and the customer service was absolutely horrible. If you are thinking of using them find someone else's or believe me you will be better off paying out of pocket when something breaks. My mom paid them for 8 years 500$ a year for ABSOLUTELY nothing to be fixed when needed. They feen on elderly and people wanting the piece of mind thinking they have ins in case of a major break down. My friend works for a major electrical co and his company will not even deal with them being so crooked. They find co. that are desperate that just want that 60$ service charge to lie and move on to the next customer. IT IS SICK!!!
More American Home Shield Complaints & Reviews
- American Home Shield - the truth about ahs 
- American Home Shield (AHS) - unable to cancel the policy 
- AHS Home Warranty Company - don't trust them 
- American Home Shield - rip off 
- American Home Shield - beware 
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - fridge and washer broke.
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - furnace
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - unethical and unavailable; bait and switch
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - services/refund
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - shieldessential