American Freight Furniture / furniture

1 turrfway rdFlorence, United States Review updated:
Phone: 859 371 3111

I bought an $800 couch 3 months ago and I still haven't seen my couches. Everytime I call them they say "it will be in in about 7-14 days" Iv'e called about 5 times so far and I've benn up there about 5 times also. I'm really getting mad. Also I have another account with them for bedroom furniture but I told them I wanted to cancel it because they obviously can't do their job right. And they told me they don't give refunds. However when I first asked about that a long time ago they said they did. I'm really getting mad about this.

As

Comments

• Ms
      19th of Apr, 2011

I brought 4 chairs on March 21, 2011, they were not in stock and was told they had to be ordered and would take 2 - 3 weeks, then as the order was being processed was told that it would take 3 - 4 weeks. I called during the 3rd week and was told they were not in, I went to the store a few days later to inquire; the salesperson looked up something on the computer then went to the back then he went to the assistance manager. The assistance manager looked up something then went to the back, the employee said the delay was due to the bad weather in the south? The assistance manager said he was new and he will look into this and to give him until the next day 12:00 noon and he will call; guest what I never got the call. I went back to the store and he did not even remember, he finally called the Warren store and asked them to hold 4 chairs and he informed me that he needs to have the chairs delivered to them hopely by the end of the week friday they should be here??? This is terrible customer service. I will not advice anyone to shop or even look at furniture in this store.