American Eagle Outfitters / arie

1 Destin FL, United States

The organization within the clearance section of Arie's underwear is tedious and impossible to understand. I had attempted to acquire my size of underwear however it was so chaotic (ie-no smalls were in the basket labeled ‘s', different sized bralettes and underwear in the same baskets even though they are labeled as priced differently ) that I eventually gave up. My two companions that were with me however stuck through that hideous process and got to the cashier's counter. The cashier then proceeded to tell us that only a very few amount of the products we selected were under the discount we wanted even though the underwear that we had picked out was all in the section labeled with that one discount. We then all went back to try and exchange the underwear to get the discount, restarting the whole process that we had already completed. We had to have an employee come back with us to price check each piece of underwear we picked out to make sure that it was under the correct discount. This could have all been avoided if the baskets were better organized and the discounts labeled were more strictly enforced. We then all went back the cashier's counter and yet again we had to return to pick out a different pair of underwear. This is an outrageous example of disorganization and must be fixed.

Fi