American Eagle / did not receive a statement or credit card

About a Year ago I opened a credit card account through American Eagle. I still have not received a Statement or Credit card from them. And today on March 22, 2007 I've been informed that i owe $187.00. If you would please contact me at [protected]. Or email me at cunnuckk9a4j9@hotmail.com. Every number I've been given to call they have been giving me the run around. Which i do not appreciate.

Ryan Sage

Comments

• Pa
      9th of Apr, 2008

My 18 yr old daughter (who works for A/E!) paid her bill TWICE because they tried to say that the first time it didn't "take" and the second time the check bounced even tho she called to pay by phone with a check, they told her it was paid and no problems had occurred. (both times from a bank account with overdraft protection and enough money in the account to pay the bill). They keep calling her grandmother's house (she's 75 yrs old, with heart problems), asking for my daughter or her husband (she's still in high school!!!) and being extremely rude to grandma. They call at all hours of the day and night, speak with a heavy accent (India) and refuse to leave a number for my daughter to reach them at. I've called several times pretending to be her and they apologize and say it's all taken care of and that they'll stop calling but then start right back up again. They've even sent a statement saying nothing is owed and thanks for your payment, yet they still continue to call and harass my mother! I think American Eagle credit cards are a racket and even if you do pay by phone with a debit card or whatever, who knows who is on the other end of the phone!!!

• Mc
      5th of Aug, 2009

They cannot call during certain hours. Second, they are required to leave contact info plus a badge or name if they call. I think you were getting pranked or someone getting back at you. If she works for AEO, then she should already know if the bill is paid and how things work. It is also easier to track down in the database (if it is a AEO rep) who called. WHen you account is accessed, a fingerprint is left.

• Je
      12th of Jan, 2017

I have been fighting with them for a year now. In Aug of 2015 I purchased school clothes for my kids and opened an account with them to receive discount. I didn't receive a bill in Sep, ended up for getting about AEO because I was paying other charges off from other cards. In May of 2016 I get a letter saying I had been sent to collections. I settled that charge that day. I never received a bill or credit card nothing. Since then they have reported it which has hurt my credit. I had great credit before this. Supposedly my bill was being sent to my physical address not my P.O. Box. I live in a town of 1500 people, if it would have came to the post office they would have put it in my box. In Aug 2016 we went on our annual school shopping trip, my teens love AEO clothing I spent 600.00 cash but used my rewards, when we got home I received a AEO card in the mail. Weird since I have a charge off with AEO that has hurt my credit. I have not activated this card and won't. You have lost a very good customer. The last AEO visit a dress my daughter got ($60.00) the strap broke first day of school. We are a family of 5 all of us have worn and purchased AEO clothing over the years. My son has only had AEO jeans for the last 3 years. I am done. Guess you should have had better customer service.

15th of Aug, 2018
    American Eagle Outfitters - Mens shirts
    Fort Worth
    Texas

This is a complaint regarding the mens shirts you have in stores. I noticed they got rid of the half polyester half cotton blends. All they have now is 100% cotton, which is very uncomfortable. I miss the stretchy shirts. This was a mistake on American Eagles doing!!!

• Di
      20th of Aug, 2018
    American Eagle Outfitters - Really? This models arms!

This model has bruising in both creases of her arms in every (there were numerous) photo of her. I was shocked to see that you would use photos that appear to be from a drug user.

• Ha
    American Eagle Outfitters - American eagle jeans
    Clayton
    North Carolina

I purchased a pair of American eagle jeans yesterday and I wore them today and as I was pulling up my pants my pants ripped. I buy everything at American eagle. I am very disappointed

• Ol
    American Eagle Outfitters - Customer Service at Aerie Location Woodland, MI
    Grand Rapids
    Michigan
    ae.com

I heard them talk bad about me, when i told the employee that i was going to order the product online.

2nd of Sep, 2018
    American Eagle Outfitters - Lace bralette
    Fairlawn
    Ohio

I bought a lace product on 7/16 in the summit mall in ohio. Not even a week later the strap broke and now the front lace on both sides is coming apart. This became my favorite and now i cant even wear it. If i could get issued a refund or sent another that would be great. I am not happy with the result of this product at all.

• Ka
      5th of Sep, 2018
    American Eagle Outfitters - Store Employees
    Kahului
    Hawaii

The employees at the American eagle where I shop are always too busy talking trash in their native language about eachother, other customers. No good customer service here anymore.

• Jd
      18th of Sep, 2018
    American Eagle Outfitters - Store hangers
    Chattanooga
    Tennessee

Hello, while I was shopping in AE in Hamilton place mall in chattanooga tn, I was browsing through clothes on the top rack, and a hanger on the bottom rack grabbed my shirt and put a hole in it. I want to know what AE is going to do to compensate the loss of my shirt while shopping in their store. I will provide a picture as well.

• Sm
      19th of Sep, 2018
    American Eagle Outfitters - Jeans
    Mazatlan
    Mexico

Bought my jeans less than a year ago and now they're ripped and the material is terrible, they look like they're really old, I didn't expect this when I bought them cause AEO not cheap...

• De
      15th of Oct, 2018
    American Eagle Outfitters - Soft & Sexy T

I ordered this shirt online and it came in with 2 stains on the front of the shirt.

• He
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    American Eagle Outfitters - Store
    Castle Rock
    Colorado

I was in the castle rock outlets store, and found it to be one of the dirtiest dressing rooms I have ever seen. Floor staff does a great job with product on the floor, it's just the dressing rooms had not been cleaned in a VERY long time. Dirty bandaids, trash, large dust balls and so on.

• Ha
      27th of Oct, 2018
    American Eagle Outfitters - Jeggings
    Spokane
    Washington

I bought these jeggings only 3
    Months ago and they have already ripped where my legs rub together. The zipper also broke. I paid 55$ for these jeggings not to have them rip within 3 months. This is ridiculous.

• Na
      31st of Oct, 2018
    American Eagle Outfitters - High Rise Jeggings
    ae.com

I bought these jeans a while ago but just recently started wearing them. Last weekend and they ripped in the crotch area. There is a 3 inch long rip on the back right leg of the jeans and I am unable to wear them anymore. I am very upset because I did enjoy the comfort and fit of the jeans and it's a shame they ripped after only a few wears.

4th of Nov, 2018
    American Eagle Outfitters - Manager
    New Orleans
    Louisiana

A manager by the name of Jasmine at the American Eagle store in New Orleans LA by the convention center has been inappropriate and involved with a worker at that location and using a another workers coupons and gift cards