American Credit Services / Fraud and scam
American Credit Services called me friday afternoon. They said I owe for an old payday loan for 2008. (Due to the individuals accent, and the way they were coming across I had a hard time understanding them, much less what they were talking about). So, I was handed over supposedly to the Supervisor, who told me this was a law firm, and did I have an attorney etc. and continued asking me questions, which I would not respond to.
He said I owed $1095.52, (which included occurred interest) and he kept trying to pressure me for a response, or else this Monday at 11:30 AM they would be coming to get me and we'd be going to court. Again, when I would not respond or commit to their demands, he wanted me to know he has all these allegations against me.
My words to him was 'Come On Then'. Beware, this company will tell you about yourself, but you will find alot of the information is not totally correct. But don't correct any information nor offer any information regarding anything. When these companies try to scam you Please Report Them...
More American Credit Services Complaints & Reviews
- American Credit Services - Phone call regarding a supposed loan 
- AmeriCredit - AmeriCredit nightmare 
- AmeriCredit - Unfair business practices! 
- AmeriCredit - Scam and cheating! 
- American Credit Services - NO PROOF and Traumatic 
- American Credit Services - Payday loan payment scam 
- American Credit - Harrassment 
- AmeriCredit - Ripoff
- Americredit Financial Services - Unlawful fees after I paid off car loan 
- AmeriCredit - americredit evil soulless creatures