American Credit Services / Fraud/scam byAmerican Credit Services

As I read the others emails, I recognize all the same "lines and tactics" except for the fact that when my son hung up on them and then called them back, they started calling the home phone threatening my son's life, my daughter-in-law with rape and death. Using extremely foul language. They threaten with the law, using legal terms that are not of this country, they say things like we will see in court in two days, hmmm, like how many cases go from arrest to court in two days? They called again today, refused to give me the account number for this so called loan, says it was with Netloanusa which is not a lending company but one of those that gather your info to send to the lending companies. Refused to furnish me with copies of the "legal Proof" he had before him, stating that was not his job to do. When I asked for the number of the lending company supposedly involved he gave me this number [protected], that I typed in as he was calling it out to me, it went back to a complaint board about American Credit Servies, strange since that is who he was calling from...hmmmm. The number listed on my caller id was [protected]. I would sure like to hear from anyone that actually was arrested by these folks, they are so honest--NOT. People, please do not send any money to these leeches, if you are really scared/upset contact law enforcement, a lawyer, someone, anyone, just do not send your hard earned dollars to these blights on our American way of life.

Ra

Comments

• Th
      9th of Jun, 2011

They now have a new number 206-299-2313 and the person is named Justin Brown. I started receiving calls in 2010, first tell them the call is being recorded and ask for their Badge Number. They changed their company name, but if it has anything to do with law enforcement they should have a badge number. They are now calling them selfs American Credit Services and that I was going to be sued at a Courthouse. I called and asked what courthouse my attorney needed to meet him at, because they were very eager to speak with him in person. He then told me it would be transferred from the Washington Courthouse to a Texas Courthouse. What an idiot!!