American Credit Services / False Accusation of Debt

1 United States

I received three calls today from a man who claims that his name was Andy Jones. He had a very strong Indian accent...I could barely understand a word he said. He left a voicemail stating that I needed to call him back immediately or I would regret it. I wanted to know what the problem was so I called him back and he said he was from American Credit Services and that I fraudulently had funds transferred into my bank account...which is not true. He wouldn't even tell me where I had funds transferred from. The caller would not answer any of my questions and acted like I was stupid...though he could barely speak English. He knew my bank account number, email address...he knew way too much personal information which was really creepy. I hung up on him and he called back twice. I know that I don't owe anyone anything...and I'm getting all of my account numbers and phone numbers changed if he continues to call. If anyone from "American Credit Services" calls you it is a scam. Do not even call them back!