American Automobile Association / AAA.com / roadside assistance

1 Canonsburg, PA, United States Review updated:

I have been waiting for a tire change for 3 hours. Rude people on the phone. After paying money for 19 years to AAA, I am disgusted!

I called at 4:45 and was told 90 minutes.

Called at 5:45 to report that no one had shown.

They assured me that someone would come within 40 minutes.

6:53 I called back. Got Jennelle. Very dismissive.

I called at 7:02 – I asked the same girl to put me back to boss. She asked with an "attitude" for my name. I said that I just wanted to talk to boss. I gave her the name. When I asked for her name she put me on hold. She put me on hold until I hung up.

7:04 Called back. Talked to Al who earlier had told me 40 minutes more. His attitude was much the same as Janelle.

7:28 Someone called from garage and told me that they would be there in 5 minutes.

It is now 7:43. I called back the people to fix my car. They said that they tried to call me back but I did not answer. I had my phone the whole time. They said that I hung up on them. They said that they were still 4 miles away.

The company that is fixing the tire was polite and when I was frustrated I felt that he did understand.

It is 7:50 and they still did not show up.

Di
Nov 15, 2016

Comments

• Di
      15th of Nov, 2016

I never did get my car tire changed. I left after 3.5 hours. But I did realize it was not the AAA and Al to blame. Al ended up being very helpful. It was the AAA garage. It was not the usual garage that answers the calls. I guess we know why now.