American Automobile Association / AAA.com / roadside assistance
I have been waiting for a tire change for 3 hours. Rude people on the phone. After paying money for 19 years to AAA, I am disgusted!
I called at 4:45 and was told 90 minutes.
Called at 5:45 to report that no one had shown.
They assured me that someone would come within 40 minutes.
6:53 I called back. Got Jennelle. Very dismissive.
I called at 7:02 – I asked the same girl to put me back to boss. She asked with an "attitude" for my name. I said that I just wanted to talk to boss. I gave her the name. When I asked for her name she put me on hold. She put me on hold until I hung up.
7:04 Called back. Talked to Al who earlier had told me 40 minutes more. His attitude was much the same as Janelle.
7:28 Someone called from garage and told me that they would be there in 5 minutes.
It is now 7:43. I called back the people to fix my car. They said that they tried to call me back but I did not answer. I had my phone the whole time. They said that I hung up on them. They said that they were still 4 miles away.
The company that is fixing the tire was polite and when I was frustrated I felt that he did understand.
It is 7:50 and they still did not show up.
More American Automobile Association / AAA.com Complaints & Reviews
- AAA.com - will not transport your pet with you 
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - auto insurance aaa drive app discount 
- AAA.com - insurance claims
- AAA.com - poor customer service 
- AAA.com - will not cancel membership 
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - roadside assistance
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - automobile insurance
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - notary service
- [Resolved] American Automobile Association / AAA.com - travel planning
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - service