American Automobile Association / AAA.com / past to present towing connellsville, pa
On 12/28, I called AAA at 5pm for my Jaguar that was overheating due to a broken hose. They stated AAA sent me a text message that a technician was dispatched at 5:09pm to my location, Days Inn in New Stanton, PA. I called AAA at 7:09 because I had heard anything and no driver had arrived. They said they would look into it. I received another AAA text at 7:35 that the driver would be there shortly. At this point, I had to get a room at the hotel. I walked outside at 7:55 and there was a driver in the parking lot and he was just waking up in his truck. He was very rude and said he was there for a long time but I was not contacted to say he had arrived and since the temperature was under 10 degrees, I could not stand outside and wait for him, I was just in the lobby waiting. He did deliver the car to my house, however, he parked it in the middle of my alley to where people could barely get past. I've never had any issues with AAA before but I would suggest not using this towing company to represent your company.
More American Automobile Association / AAA.com Complaints & Reviews
- AAA.com - will not transport your pet with you 
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - auto insurance aaa drive app discount 
- AAA.com - insurance claims
- AAA.com - poor customer service 
- AAA.com - will not cancel membership 
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - auto claim deductible
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - randall peoples with aaa texas
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - not getting what I asked for not getting service when I need it
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - someone has to be present with vehicle to have it towed.
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - member services/unauthorized use of member benefits w/no resolution for customer/member