American Airlines / stolen iten from my bag
I traveled from brasil last thursday night and arrived in ny last friday morning by american airlines in a fly number
950 sao paulo guarulh thu 27aug 9:20 pm new york jfk 6:10 am. I brought 9 bags, for what I payed 300 dolares extra because I had 3 m ore bags than I should travel with. Some of my bags were pretty new, I just bought it in sao paulo the day before my fly. I locked all my bags and checked it in sao paulo to ny. When I arrived in ny I found 8 bags, one of my bag was missing, it took to me one hour till I found it. The 9th bag was wrapped in transparent plastic. I was very sick with cold and tired, I got my 2 kids, my 9 bags and went out ot the aeroport without to understand why one of my bags was wrapped in plastic bag if I didnt do it. When I got home, I saw that my 9th bags was violated, the zipper was broke, the lock was gone and some personal itens was gone too. I had no idea what to do, I called to the following in ny: [protected] [protected] and for my surprise all the number asked me to let my name, my phone number and explain my question. Is it not estupid or what? Some employe at the american airlines at the check in opened my bag, stole things and I have to leave a message explaing it? Why there is not someone there to care about it? I payed the ticket, I payed for my bags and this is what I got? After to make my check in, the american airlines must be responsable for all my bags, if they have roubbers working with them, they must know it and fire that person, but they dont care. While it keep going, we have no choices and still will be roubbed without to be able of to complain because the airlines companies just dont care...
At the photo you can see my 9 bags and the blue one wrapped in plastic and then you can see the blu bag with the broke zipper. When I got home and saw it I was really mad. Roubbers, ladroes, criminosos, jail for this people...
More American Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- American Airlines - baggage mishap 
- American Airlines - unaccompanied minor policy/ children left alone! 
- American Airlines - lack of legroom, seating options 
- American Airlines - employee abuse 
- American Airlines - missing or stolen luggage 
- American Airlines - flight from cozumel to dallas
- American Airlines - customer service
- American Airlines - flight attendant "lisa" aa 1138
- American Airlines - fly cancellation
- American Airlines - spent $2,349.00 on international flights for three and had no light!