American Airlines / awful customer service
I had a flight on american airlines going through miami to dallas and aa failed to look at the time between these flights, because of the time for customs and security there was no way for me to make my flight. The counter person told me it was my fault for not checking all the way to seattle. Which I did not know about. I made it from miami on a flight that landed at 9:05 to connect with a flight that left at 9:00. The counter person told me that sometimes the flights are delayed and I might make it. Well I arrived at the gate at 8:53 and the plane had already pulled away from the gate. Aa new my plane made it to dallas at 8:40 and that I was on the flight. Aa decided to send the flight out early anyway. Because of aa I had to spend the night in dfw. The service manager would not even offer to put me up in a room for the night.
More American Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- American Airlines - baggage mishap 
- American Airlines - unaccompanied minor policy/ children left alone! 
- American Airlines - lack of legroom, seating options 
- American Airlines - employee abuse 
- American Airlines - missing or stolen luggage 
- American Airlines - stolen items
- American Airlines - very unprofessional!!!
- American Airlines - no respect for its customers 
- American Airlines - overbilling
- American Airlines - awful service