Amazon / discount jungle

I bought a pair of 16.99 pair of pants from Amazon this April. The reviews said they run very small and I ordered one size up. I wear a size 7 and got a size 9. They were too big. I had to ship them back to Discount Jungle which is a third party seller. I paid 8 dollars shipping to Amazon. When I contacted Discount Jungle which by the way had a very rude and unprofessional man answer and said I would have to pay to ship them back. This man was not friendly and doesn't even say goodbye. I had to pay $12.40 to ship them back priority mail because they didn't send a return label that would have made it cheaper to ship. I also had to pay 7.00 to hem them up because the pants were meant for a woman of at least 5 ft 10. I am 5 ft 4. I also read that if you buy 49 dollars worth of eligible merchandise that the shipping would be free. This is a LIE. I have bought over 600 dollars worth of merchandise since joining Amazon this January 2016. I was told I would have to buy merchandise straight from Amazon and not third party sellers. This is another lie because I see most of the merchandise comes from third party vendors. Please see what can be done about this. I wanted to sign up for Amazon prime but I am reading complaints about this too. I ordered 6 shirts from Amazon and received only 2. I got refunded for 3 but I really wanted those shirts because I needed them. One vendor was supposed to send me a replacement and I am still waiting since February 2016 and we are almost in May. I like Amazon but not their deceptive practices and needs to be stopped.

Ro
Apr 21, 2016

Comments

• Ro
      Apr 21, 2016

I provided as much information as possible. I don't have anything to add at this point and time. Thank you. I hope to hear from you soon.

• Ro
      Apr 21, 2016

I wound up paying 40 dollars on a 16.99 pair of jeans not including the 7 dollars to hem them up. Outrageous!!