Aluma Wallet / Scam

PISSED CUSTOMERScam first my card number magically vanished while ordering so I was prompted to start over .then I got through my order and my buy one get one billed out at 59.98 so after (5) calls and repeatedly told that my order hasnt posted yet so call back tomarrow this has SCAM writted all over it buyers beware. what looks like an ok deal isnt they also said they would put a hold on mt order so it could be changed but now noone knows any thing about my order. the bad thing is you never talk to the same person.

Da

Comments

• De
      31st of Mar, 2011

Beware of any website that requires your credit card info prior to allowing you access to the site. I ordered the tv special for one wallet at 10.99, get one free. I accepted the offer to upgrade the wallets for 4.95 each in order to get free shipping. I was expecting to then go to a page that summarized the transaction. Instead, the next page was the confirmation page that showed I was being charged for both wallets ($21.98), a whole bunch for shipping and handling and tax. The total amount was more than $47! I tried to call, but the telephone site was completely automated. I tried to email but that did not work either. I really think that this website is a deliberate scam. I have not yet recieved the wallets, but based on the fraudulent website I don't expect to get a quality product if it comes. Someone needs to report this to the authorities.

• He
      21st of May, 2011

I got one of these in red at the hess gas station convenience store in Linden, NJ. it came in one of those hard plastic covers. its good enough for me. $10 no shipping cost. I fit all my cards including my drivers license fit perfectly. its very convenient for when I have to access my id cards quickly. I still keep another wallet with me for my papers and money. I think maybe you can also fit two bills in there too for emergency.

• Ph
      1st of Jun, 2011

yes, the same thing happened to me. I thought I was taking advantage of the offer to get one wallet plus the additional free one but that was not the case. I placed an order and before I could get to the screen where you visibly see what you are paying for the screen goes blank, then a confirmation page pops up with no price and no total so when you attempt to move to the next screen a total is there that is not remotley close to the price that it states it is; hince the $10.99. I finally got the wallets in the mail and instead of the two I thought I was getting, there are 4 wallets in the box! And to make it all worse you cant even fit everything the infomercial tries to say you can in there. The seperations are paper thin and I had to leave some cards out for it to close. NOT SATISFIED!!!

• Ru
      31st of Jul, 2011

I was ordering one online and after going through the voice automated system, they asked if I wanted a 2nd one. The ad clearly said the 2nd was FREE and so, did they mean a 2nd set or were they going to charge me for a 2nd and GIVE me 4?? Unable to get a human, I hung up, thus canceling my order. Guess what? They sent me two boxes and charged my Credit card almost $50.00. I am going to dispute the charge and Return the items. Return to Sender. I did not open the item. It was their mistake, not mine and I will not pay a penny to a company that is clearly out to scam people!