Altech Autopage Cellular / Expired cellphone contract
I have 2 cellphone accounts - [protected] and [protected] which expired 17.2.2008 and 15.3.2008 respectively.
These contracts were debited to my credit card account on a monthly basis - amount excluding out of contract calls was around R66 per month.
Autopage was advised by fax as required in terms of the contracts that I did not want to continue with these contracts - they sent sms confirming receipt.
They then proceeded to charge me the normal rates on the contracts and I have been overcharged for February and March to the tune of R400.
My bank has advised that they cannot stop these debits - it is between me and the merchant.
Despite at least 5 e-mails - 2 complaints lodged on the website and a 30 minute long distance call to their customer care line - I have had no reponse whatsoever to my grievance.
In the meantime they are merrily taking my money and I cannot even stop them!
More Altech Autopage Cellular Complaints & Reviews
- Altech Autopage - Cell phone upgrade 
- Altech Autopage - Fraud/theft
- Altech Autopage - Expired cellphone contract
- Altech Autopage - Useless 
- Altech Autopage - Repairs and repairs and repairs 
- Altech Autopage - contract
- Autopage - non existent contract
- Autopage - nashua contract
- Altech Autopage - illegal debit order 
- Altech Autopage - Tablet huawei 7 contract