Altech Autopage / Fraud/theft
In recent months, I realizd that my cellphone bill was much Higher that the nimber of calls I made. I decided to approach the provider and he subsequently informed me that There were services that I "signed up" for that is deducted from my account.
I was also informed that I should call them to "unsubscribe". The fact of the matter is that I never gave concent to any company including Altech Autopage cellular to deduct any information other than my telephone usage and their administative costs.
I do not intend continueing my contract with a company who allows their client to be mugged trough their company.
More Altech Autopage Complaints & Reviews
- Altech Autopage - Cell phone upgrade 
- Altech Autopage - Expired cellphone contract
- Altech Autopage - Useless 
- Altech Autopage - Repairs and repairs and repairs 
- Altech Autopage - Ridiculous charges 
- Autopage - cell phone contact
- Altech Autopage - payment due
- Autopage - incorrect payment initiated
- Altech Autopage - contract
- Autopage - non existent contract