Altec Autopage / Useless service
18th December had my cell-phone stolen
19th December went to Autopage, Parklands, Western Cape, 10.00 am. bought and paid for replacement sim card - told 2 - 24 hr activation.
2oth December telephoned the Autopage helpline late afternoon - told 2 - 24hr activation.
22nd December visited the Autopage, Parklands - told that it would be sorted in the next few minutes and to try switching on again. He telephoned about an hour later to advaise - activation in 2 - 24 hours.
23rd December, phone Autopage Parklands and told it is out of his hands - in the system and again - 2 - 24 hours.
24th December - telephoned Autopage helpline, discovered that the fool at Parklands gave them the incorrect sim card number, but not to worry, now sorted and will be activated in ---------- 2 - 24 hours!
26th December - after 3 calls to the helpline, one fool promising to have it activated immediately - not one person prepared to put me through to the supervisor - 3.00pm and still no activation. Now 7 days - after a further 2 calls, the last person spoken to (all names with-held), has advised that the supervisor, does not want to take the call - but --- I will be in huge trouble if I withheld my monthly contract payment!!! Autopage - you are disgusting!!!
More Altec Autopage Complaints & Reviews
- Altech Autopage - Cell phone upgrade 
- Altech Autopage - Fraud/theft
- Altech Autopage - Expired cellphone contract
- Altech Autopage - Useless 
- Altech Autopage - Repairs and repairs and repairs 
- Autopage - No customer service
- Altech Autopage - 3G data
- Autopage - Unable to de-activate sms roaming
- Altech Autopage - Retention department
- Autopage Cellular - Incorrect debit orders