Ally Bank / Lease buy out
These guys really take the cake. Had a lease thru GMAC and decided
to buy the car at the end of the lease with one payment remaining.
Called Ally and they told me to go to the dealer I leased the car
with. So I went to the dealer they got a pay-off and we did the transaction.
For the next weeks Ally kept calling me about he last payment which was included
in the buy-out. To make things worse they left my account open and refused to close
it even after receiving the funds from the dealer. Endless calls to the Philippines
to close this account when I was informed that part of the paper work from the dealer
was not to there liking. Called the dealer again and was told everything was submitted
and approved. Again the next day I get a call from Ally collection debt stating my
account is deliquent. One of the big problems with Ally is that everything is done in the
philippines and not in the U.S. I've purchased several cars in the past at the end of my
lease at GMAC localy and walked out with the account closed. Ally is a joke and I
intend to file a complaint with the government. So as of today they have had my money for over
two weeks and I get 12 harrassing calls and negative credit by doing exactly what they asked me to do.
Will never use Ally or GMAC as long as I live!!!
More Ally Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Ally Bank - sanctions fraud 
- Ally Bank - Danger deposits 
- Ally Bank - TV Commercial 
- Ally Auto Financial Services - Bad Service and Dangerous Web Practices 
- Ally Financial - Harassing Phone Calls from 904-370-1800 
- Ally Financial - auto lease
- Ally Financial - customer service
- Ally Financial - checking/savings accounts
- Ally Financial - car response tried to get car back but they won't hear me out.
- Ally Financial - unethical behavior, scam, negligence, false information, quality control scam.