Allstate Insurance Company / claim as victim in pedestrian accident with an allstate insured driver

1 United States

I am the victim in an accident which has a Claim No. of [protected] which occurred on March 7, 2017. The claim was being handled through an office in Hudson, Ohio. The agents on the claim have now disappeared twice during the period of time that has elapsed. The first one was moved to another job but I was told and I was not contacted for four months after he left. The second one talked to me a couple of times and we discussed a settlement. We disagreed on payment of my wages and he basically left me a message that Allstate had a policy not to pay for lost wages even though they know the law does not say that. Then he too disappeared. The last contact was September 12, 2018. I cannot reach him, he has not returned emails or phone calls. The statute of limitations is coming up leaving me with no recourse other than a lawsuit. It is not a large amount of money, my medicals and lost time are about $13, 000. I am seeking someone from Allstate to contact me to continue this claim to the end.

Na