Allied Interstate / Scam charges
This company has called my cell phone 3 times in three days. They are looking for my husband, who happens to be in Afghanistan with the Marine Corps!! Every time I try to tell them this they hang up on me. They will not tell me anything even though I have power of attorney and take care of all of the bills. Even the supervisor was uncaring and wouldn't do anything. I believe this company is getting lists of people that have had a collection in the past and calling them up and saying it needs to be paid again!!! Some people don't keep records and wouldn't have a way to prove it. So they feel obligated to pay again and to a company that is just stealing the consumer's money!!! They need to be reported and prosecuted!!!
More Allied Interstate Complaints & Reviews
- Allied Interstate (866) 578-4773 - Unwarranted Phone Calls 
- Allied Interstate - Unsolicited phone calls 
- Allied Interstate - Continually call my home 
- Allied Interstate - I taught them a lesson 
- Allied Interstate - Multiple calls a day trying to collect a debt that isn't mine
- Allied interstate LLC - Paid them settlement they requested & they harassing me for the original.
- Allied Interstate - Uneducated customer representative 
- Allied Interstate - Found information to fight back 
- Allied Interstate - Harrassment
- Allied Interstate Collection Agency - continuous calls